Carlton - VIC
- $200k + Stock
- 175 Lygon Street Carlton, Victoria 3053
- 3 years
A rare and exciting opportunity to acquire an established Melbourne San Churro opportunity in the heart of one of Melbourne’s favourite city fringe dining streets.
Carlton is a favourite foodie destination for Melbourne locals and visitors alike, and this San Churro restaurant occupies a highly sought after position right in the heart of the busy Lygon Street dining precinct.
Carlton’s bustling café strip has long been a favourite haunt for both daytime and nightime diners with trendy cafes, restaurants, shops and a cinema, all within easy access of Melbourne CBD and public transport options.
• Current Lease to 2022 with options to renew
• Very good rent
• Easy to manage with a small experienced team
Rundle Street - Adelaide, SA
- $250k + Stock
- Shop 5, 300 Rundle Street, (Corner of East Terrace) Adelaide, SA 5000
- 3 years
A rare opportunity to purchase an established San Churro dessert restaurant in the heart of Adelaide, on busy Rundle Street.
Occupying a high profile corner position overlooking the beautiful Rymill Park, San Churro Rundle Street provides a welcoming space for locals and visitors to unwind and enjoy an indulgent treat.
We’re looking for inspired individuals who share our vision. If you feel like you fit the bill and would like to join our family, then don’t wait any longer, contact us today.
Toowong - QLD
- $150k Negotiable
- Tenancy G46, Toowong Village, 9 Sherwood Road Toowong, Queensland 4066
- 3 Years
Located in ‘High Street Eat’ – casual dining precinct in recently refurbished Toowong shopping centre
• Attractive double-fronted tenancy
• Rapidly developing affluent inner Brisbane suburb
• 2km from University of Queensland
• Over 15% YoY sales growth (Apr 18 – Mar 19 compared to Apr 17 – Mar 18)
• 4.1* Google rating, 4.2* Facebook
• Multi-award winning store – won awards at 2017, 2018 and 2019 national conferences
• Stable and experienced staff team – 12 month retention rate of 60%
• 6 years remaining on lease